- Remove your bandage 2-4 hours after getting tattooed, unless instructed otherwise.
- Apply a thin layer of aftercare to your new tattoo no more than three times a day.
- Allow your tattoo to either air dry, or gentle pat dry with a clean paper towel.
Never rub or the ink might pick off. Do not use a bath towel as it contains bacteria that could infect your tattoo.
- Do not soak pick or scratch at your tattoo. This can cause loss of colour, scarring, and/or an infection.
- Do not soak your tattoo or expose it to direct sunlight for the duration of its healing process (~2-3 weeks).
- Do not apply any bronzers, tanning lotion, perfume or scented lotion to your tattoo.
- Do not submerge your tattoo into any pools or the ocean as bacteria can cause an infection to your tattoo.
- Do not take any advice from your friends. Taking advice from your friend, or not following our aftercare instructions will void all free touch ups.
- If you have any questions about your new tattoo, or any confusion about our instructions, please contact us via email, Instagram, or call our shop.
TOUCH UPS ARE FREE FOR ALL TATTOOS UP TO TWO MONTHS AFTER THE LAST APPOINTMENT.